Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Oshkosh Warehouse Sale June 9-12

  1. #1
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How can I convince my family that we should move to Wisconsin?!?!? [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by americangirlsrus:
    How can I convince my family that we should move to Wisconsin?!?!? [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I'm just working mine towards Chicago. That way it's just a few hours drive away.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm just a couple of hours too far away to go. [img]frown.gif[/img] I guess I'll just have to console myself with the fact that I'm going to MCM this year!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'll get to go to the outlet then, even though the sale will be over.

    Hmmm, just checked the calendar and DH will be in New Orleans those first few days. Think he'd notice if the children and I snuck up to Wisconsin? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy you have to bring the kids! I took off work for June 9th in the am- I plan on leaving my house early and wait in line- I went one of the last days last year and it was picked over but still had good stuff.
    Let me know if you plan on coming,

    Tracy

  5. #5
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I am so jealous!!! The only thing I love more than AG is an AG bargain!!! Kit_Girl, your avatar is beautiful. Is that your precious baby?

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kit_Girl:
    Tracy you have to bring the kids!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you serious?!? [img]confused.gif[/img] Stand in line for an hour or more early in the morning with a 3 and 4yo? To shop with my son, who hates shopping more than green beans? The older girls would be fine, but the other 3...forget it.

    I will be at AGPC Saturday for Kirsten's birthday. I'd love to meet you there! I will be bringing at least 3 of the girls. The oldest is going to her cheer coach's wedding. Let me know if you decide to go and I'll be there!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you believe that Tracy is holding a baby doll in her avatar? I thought it was a real baby, too!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This was posted awhile back, but I am going to remind anyone who can go that the AG Outlet Warehouse Sale is coming up on June 9-12. I went to it last year, and it was great!!! No tickets are needed. There are a lot of deals there. Be prepared to wait in line for about an hour.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •